Teach for a year in China
Ameson Year in China (AYC) is a unique opportunity for university graduates to spend a year teaching, learning, and making a difference at public schools across China by becoming Educational Ambassadors. Participants experience the challenges and unique rewards of immersion into one of the world’s fastest developing economic and cultural landscapes.
- 6,000 RMB (~$900) per month
- 7,500 RMB (~$1,100) travel allowance (granted at completion of program)
- TEFL training and certification (free 120-hour course)
- Free housing (conveniently located close to your school)
- Full legal work and residence status (Chinese work visa and residence permit)
- Health insurance
- Chinese language lessons
- Airport pickup and ongoing support
Our application is open now! Our next main cohort will leave for China in August 2018 and teach through June 2019. However, flexible schedules might be arranged for participants who would like to go earlier or later. Please contact us for further information.